I’ve written several books but my favorite is called Nutritional Supplements: What Works and Why. It is the culmination of over 10 years of my study and investigation of supplements. As far as I know I review more supplements than any other book for consumers on the US market today.
In addition I don’t just give you the facts – I answer the questions you ask yourself about supplement. For example, have you ever asked:
- Does glucosamine work?
- Flax or fish oil?
- Do menopause supplements work?
- Does bee pollen give you energy?
- What about coral calcium?
- Supplements and hair growth ?
- Supplements for fibromyalgia?
- Does zinc help colds?
- 5 HTP and weight loss?
- Can chromium help weight loss?
- Creatine: what are the real facts?
- Supplements for migraines?
- Supplements for depression?
That’s just a few of the questions I tackle!
Here’s what the book gives you:
- An A to Z review of 119 vitamins, minerals, herbs, amino acids, hormones, etc.
- It’s unbiased and impartial
- Over 400 pages long!!
- Each supplement is put to the test. In other words, does it do what it’s supposed to?
- Peer reviewed scientific proof and rational thought are the basis of each review.
- Over 900 clinical studies are included. So you can check the proof for yourself.
- Each review has“My Thoughts” – my personal feelings on whether or not I think the supplement is worth your money.